Before throwing away your next spool from toilet paper, think again. You can use it for many creative ideas and make something really useful. Today we will show you how to use this seemingly useless material.
See what you can make out of it.
1. You can make mini bird feeders out of the paper spools. All you need to do is to glue seeds to it.
2. They also work good as pots, where you can plant your favorite vegetables or flowers.
3. If you glue sticks to it, then you can make a practical segregator for pens and pencils.
4. You can also make fashionable gift wrap from toilet paper spools.
5. They work perfectly for storing tissues, scarfs and jewelry. It’s a great way to get rid of any mess.
To see the rest of this article go to the Next Page
Mini Pizza Squares
Your favorite salami/pepperoni pizza is now a finger snack! Tangy pizza sauce drizzled on crispy pizza dough crust squares, topped with salami/pepperoni and melted cheese! Ingredients: 1 store-bought pizza dough sheet, 3/4 cup pizza or marinara sauce
A woman in the streets of Los Angeles pulled a cat by a string! The injured animal was saved by passers by, and his aggressive owner fled and is on the run
Animals have the same ability to feel pain as people do. People should respect animals because they are living creatures that in many ways are similar to humans, and their contribution to the development of the world is invaluable. Unfortunately, som
8 things you don’t know about your mobile. No 6 is shocking!
Everyone has a mobile phone, but only few of us use all of its functions. About some of them we quite simply just don’t know but as seen as we start using them, life becomes much easier. There are a couple of life-hacks connected with using your sm
Cheesy Tortilla Pizza Torte
4 ingredient only, delicious and cheesy Pepperoni Tortilla Pizza is a breeze to make, perfect for a hearty, quick and easy weeknight dinner. Ingredients: 8 flour tortillas, medium size, 1 cup pizza sauce, 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded, 6 ounce