This is the easiest and most delicious way we have found to enjoy a sweet potato! It’s ready in under 15 minutes!
- sweet potato,
- pinch of salt, pepper, parmesan cheese, chives,
- dollop of greek yogurt.
- Take a whole sweet potato and pierce it with a fork or a knife a few times. Place it in the mivrowave on medium high for 7-8 minutes, turning it every 2 minutes.
- When the potato is ready, cut it in half. Then, without cutting all the way through on the ends you cut each half into squares.
- Take a few very thin slices of butter and put in between some of the squares, seasoni with salt and pper and then sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Broil the potatoes on high for 3-4 minutes, depending on how crispy you like yours.
- Garnish with chices, pinch of parmesan, dollop of greek yogurt.