– Mommy, why are you crying?” – asked one day a small boy.
– Because I’m a woman – she replied quickly.
– I don’t understand…
The woman hugged him tight and quietly said:
– You probably won’t understand this. Don’t worry! It’s quite normal for us.
The boy decided not to leave her and asked his daddy the same question:
– You don’t know why mommy cries for no reason?
– Son, most women cry for no reason at all. It’s just how they are.
The boy was growing up and still didn’t find an answer to the question that was bothering him. One day he kneeled, put his hands together and asked God the question:
– God, tell me, why do they always cry?