A Hen Egg Was Placed In A Bowl Full Of Coca-Cola! After A Year, It Was Removed From The Vessel. The Experiment Shocked Everyone!

It is widely known that Coca-Cola is a very unhealthy drink. It is used, among others as rust solvent and stain remover. It has been proven that the carbonated liquid causes the loss of calcium in bones. Coca-Cola acts on gastric juices.

The body tries to defend itself using unreactive calcium. It complements the deficiencies in the blood, by taking the necessary substance from the bones.


1



Watch how Coca-Cola coped with a hen’s egg shell. Scary!

If you were shocked of this entry, share it with your friends on Facebook! 


Reply