The lemon is a versatile fruit used for many dishes. It is perfect as an addition to cakes and desserts as well as meat and fish. Its enormous advantages are its fabulous, refreshing flavor and its nutritional value.
The best way to use all the vitamins it contains is freezing the lemon [even though part of the vitamin C dies in the process]. Thanks to this, you can use up the entire citrus fruit, without discarding the skin which is the most valuable part of it.
Why eat lemon peel?
Under no circumstances must it be thrown away, as it contains 5 to 10 times more vitamins than lemon juice! Here are its main features:
- it contains substances that help fight cancer and does not cause side effects,
- it eliminates toxins from the body,
- helps with flatulence,
- prevents constipation, improves metabolism,
- strengthens the immune system,
- purifies the liver,
- helps lower blood pressure and regulate its alkalinity
- rejuvenates the skin
Go to the next page to find out more.