An owner of a dog thought it was sniffing a jellyfish. When looked closer at the bubble, she jumped back in horror

One day, a resident of the English coast went with her pet for a walk. The dog suddenly ran to sizable balls secreting a distinct smell. At first, the woman thought it was a jellyfish, but when she looked closer, she immediately pulled the animal away from the suspicious substance.

It turned out to be a large cluster of palm oil. This phenomenon is becoming more common on the beaches of Hengistbury Head, Friar’s Cliff, and Barton. Sludges form from oil that is poured into drains and solidify in the tubes and then come out as a white discharge with a characteristic odor.

2



It looks disgusting and it is very toxic. It includes a bunch of bacteria that is dangerous to both humans and animals. Dogs and children are particularly susceptible to poisoning since they curiously approach the substances to see what they are.

I wonder why the oil was found by the ocean and not in a sewage treatment plant?

1

Click “Next” button to read more.

4


55 Comments

  1. Andrew
    • MammaMia
      • Ben
      • Paula
    • Linda
    • SpamFace
    • leroy
    • janis handscombe
      • Craig
    • **** you
    • cyd
    • kerry
  2. Greg
  3. Thomas
  4. john beare
  5. Heidi
  6. Olliebeak
    • Beverly J
  7. Drew.
  8. Dirk Digler
    • Gavin
    • Phil
    • Mike
  9. Jim
  10. Wheatchief
  11. Jonathan
  12. ian grant
    • Brian Marshall
  13. Andrew
  14. Tammy
  15. Judith Imes
    • caroline
  16. antony
  17. Jayne
    • Joanna
    • Ian Williams
      • Jayne
    • Fairsher
  18. Kevin A. Hiatt
  19. Ruth Howlett
  20. Joe Blow
  21. Margaret
  22. SF
  23. Cantu
  24. mako
  25. cariad
  26. Sarah
  27. ralph.jamaica
  28. Fairsher

Reply