Easy and very tasty recipe for baked garlic butter chicken with dried rosemary.
- 1 stick of butter,
- 2 chicken breasts,
- 1 tsp dried rosemary,
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced,
- salt and pepper to taste,
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add butter to skillet and melt it on medium-high heat.
- Add in the garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium heat, trying not to burn the garlic.
- Next add in dried rosemary and cook for another minute. Set aside.
- Lightly grease a baking dish with a pat of butter.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in the dish, season with salt and pepper and pour over the prepared garlic butter.
- Bake for 30-32 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand a couple of minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sides.