Basic recipe for stuffed pockets with pizza sauce and cheese. Easy to make, it’s a great idea for your leftover puff pastry.
- puff pastry,
- pizza sauce,
- shredded cheese,
- beaten egg.
- Preheat oven to 360°F
- Using a cookie cutter or a glass, cut circles from puff pastry, 2 for 1 stuffed pocket.
- Place half the circles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of pizza sauce in the middle of each circle.
- Add some shredded cheese on top.
- Brush the edges with beaten egg and place second circle on top.
- Using a fork press the seams and brush the tops with remaining beaten egg.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until golden brown.