Easy and quick breakfast bars for those days when You don’t have the time. Just remember, make them ahead!
- 1 can of condensed sweetened milk,
- 8 ounces of rolled oats,
- 3 ounces of coconut shrims,
- 5 ounces of sunflower and pumpkin seeds,
- 5 ounces of raw peanuts,
- 4 ounces of dried cranberries,
- 2 tsp. of goji berries,
- 2 tsp. of chia seeds,
- Preheat the oven to 270F (130C)
- Pour the condensed milk into a saucepan, slightly warm it stirring continuosly
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients except goji berries and chia seeds.
- Pour warm milk over the dry mixture and stir it.
- Spread the mixture into 9 x 13 inch tin and press down with a spatula. Sprinkle top with goji berries and chia seeds.
- Bake for 60 minutes, then remove from the oven and let it cool down for 15 minutes. Cut into 16 chunky bars.