The other day I was wondering about next recipe that I should make. It was almost 9 am and I still didn’t know what to make.
Maybe something with bread? Maybe another recipe with stuffed bread rolls? No… then my attention went to my plate, on which I had my breakfast. Scrambled eggs. Nothing fancy.
Boom! There’s my next recipe! Scrambled eggs baked inside of a mini baguette! Quickly I ran to the kitchen to begin testing my new idea. And after 30 minutes I had the answer is it good.
Yes. It’s sooo goood!
- 1 or 2 mini baguettes (depends on how stuffed you want to make them)
- 4 eggs,
- 1/3 cup of milk,
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded,
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, diced,
- 1/2 onion, sliced thinly,
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl combine together all the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Using a small knife cut a V shape in baguette. Next wrap in tin foil.
- Stuff the baguette with filling and bake for 18-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the filling is cooke through.
- Serve hot.