How about breakfast on the go? Tasty and filling scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon, wrapped in some tasty pizza dough? This breakfast calzones are very tasty and very fast to make. You can make them ahead, and just reheat them in the morning. For that extra nap time 🙂 Or You can take them on a morning hike, or just take them wherever You want 🙂 I love this recipe 🙂
- 7 oz bacon, cubed,
- 6 eggs,
- 1 store-bought pizza dough,
- 12 cup shredded cheese,
- salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Add cubed bacon into skillet, fry for 3-5 minutes, until done
- Add eggs and fry to your liking, add pepper and salt to taste.
- Uroll the pizza dough, cut the dough in half vertically and then horizontally to make 6 rectangles.
- Place 1/6 of scrambled eggs on each rectangle and top with 2 tbsp of cheese.
- Fold half of the dough over the cheese, form a triangle and use a fork to seal the calzone closed.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes (or according to your pizza dough directions).