Have you ever wondered what to do with your leftover baked potatoes?
Turn them into breakfast potatoes! This easy and quick dish is perfect way to use your leftovers and make a tasty and filling breakfast 🙂
- 3 large baked potatoes,
- 3 eggs,
- about 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese,
- 1-2 strips of bacon,
- salt, pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut the tops off potatoes. Using a spoon, hollow out leaving a 1/8 of potato along the edges.
- Season the insides with salt and pepper. Place a little bit of cheddar cheese in the bottom of each potato.
- Crack egg directly into the potato, place cut bacon strips on top and place potatoes onto an aluminium lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, until whites are set.