Crispy savory tart made with puff pastry, creamy brie, and fresh tomatoes. A quick and easy dish to whip up for appetizers or light meal.
- 4 medium sized plum tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 store-bought puff pastry sheet,
- 1/2 tsp salt,
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard,
- 8 ounces brie cheese,
- 1 tsp dried thyme,
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tomato slices on a triple layer of paper towels. Sprinkle with salt and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Fill your tart mold with puff pastry, poke all over with a fork.
- Spread Dijon mustard on pastry, arrange sliced brie and tomatoes over the pastry, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle evenly with dried thyme.
- Bake until pastry is puffed up at the edges and golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
For easy slicing, freeze brie for 15 minutes or until firm.