Have You ever wondered what would taste like putting a salad inside an aubergine and baking them? If yes this recipe is for You! If no, well, give it a try, it tastes amaaazing 🙂
- 2 aubergines,
- 2 tsp olive oil,
- 250g (~9 ounces) fresh mozzarella, diced,
- ~8 cherry tomatoes, halved,
- small bunch fresh basil, roughly chopped,
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 375F (190C).
- Halve the aubergines lengthwise, and drizzle the cut sides lightly with olive oil. Bake for around 30 minutes, until fairly soft.
- When the aubergine is soft, allow it to cool just a little bit, then scoop out a small amount of each half to create a boat shape.
- Stuff the aubergines with diced aubergine pulp, mozzarella, tomatoes and chopped basil. Top with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return to the oven for a further 30 minutes.