4 ingredient only, delicious and cheesy Pepperoni Tortilla Pizza is a breeze to make, perfect for a hearty, quick and easy weeknight dinner.
- 8 flour tortillas, medium size,
- 1 cup pizza sauce,
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded,
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni,
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place one flour tortilla onto the baking sheet, top it 1-2 tbsp of pizza sauce, followed by 5-8 slices of pepperoni and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with another tortilla and repeat the process until a final tortilla is placed on top. The top tortilla must be covered in sauce and extra cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Broil for extra 2 minutes so the cheese gets golden brown and bubbly.