A medley of carefully matched ingredients makes this cooling soup a terrific way to cap off a steam summer day.
It also makes a fetching appetizer for a dinner party, shower, or backyard gathering with good friends.
- 4 cups of blueberries (500g/17 ounces) + more for garnish,
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt + more for garnish,
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk,
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice,
- 5 mint leaves,
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger,
- 2 tbsp. honey,
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice.
- Chopped pecans or unsalted raw of roasted almonds for garnish (optional).