Delicious, thick, creamy chicken breast, perfectly seasoned with a wonderful hint of smoked paprika. I love these types of dishes the most. They’re rich and filling, and on top of that, very easy to prepare.
Spend just 20 minutes on preparing it and cooking, and the effect of your sacrifice will delight the taste buds of all who try this dish. You can also prepare a more dietary version, using Greek yogurt instead of cream. But every once in a while you don’t need to be on a diet, right? 🙂
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 – 1 inch. cube
- 1/2 stick of butter,
- 2 tbsp olive oil,
- 1 heaped tbsp smoked paprika,
- 1 red bell pepper, diced,
- 1 tbsp plain flour,
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced,
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced,
- 1/2 can of crushed tomatoes,
- 1/2 cup water,
- 1 cup sour cream.