- 1 large or 2 small cucumbers
- 1 hot chili
- 8 oz (250 g) yoghurt of choice,
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- salt, pepper
- 2 tsp hot sauce/paste (for the spicy version)
- Wash the cucumbers and peel, if you like. Cut into thin slices.
- In a bowl, combine the yoghurt and garlic, season with salt and pepper.
- Seed the hot chili and cut dice finely. Add to the yoghurt dressing.
- If you want the spicy version, simply add the thai paste or other hot paste. Play with how spicy you want it.
- Add the cucumber slices to the bowl, mix well, and enjoy!
original recipe: link