Do you use the phone with the charger attached? You better change this habit

Jackie Fedro is a happy mother of four children. Together with her family, she lives in Chicago. Her 13-year-old daughter, Gabbie, dreamt of getting the phone she all wanted for Christmas. And so it happened. The parents gave her a gift she had been waiting to get for a long time. The girl was delighted and nobody even suspected what would happen a few weeks later.

One day, Jackie heard a scream. She saw her daughter running in tears down the stairs. With her right hand heavily pressing on her neck. The woman immediately noticed that Gabbie had serious burns. It turned out that the girl had used the phone while it was connected to the charger. The cable touched her neck and caused second-degree burns! The mother posted photos on Facebook, wanting to warn others against similar situations.

1

2

3


Reply