Sometimes I just don’t have the energy to sit in the kitchen and cook for hours. Sometimes I just don’t have the time to do that. Thank God for one pot pasta recipes! This is my favorite. I simply love the taste of chorizo! I could eat it all day every day 🙂 This recipe is super easy, 5 minutes preparation, 7-8 minutes cooking and You’re done! 15 minutes dinner for the whole family? Yes sir! 🙂
- 1 pound spaghetti or dry linguine,
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved,
- 8 oz chorizo, sliced,
- 1 onion, sliced,
- 5 whole garlic cloves,
- 1 handful basil leaves,
- 4 cups water,
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese,
- salt, pepper.
- In a large dutch oven combine all ingredients except parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on high until it reaches a boil.
- Uncover and boil for 7 minutes or until pasta is al dente, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat, add parmesan cheese (reserve some for sprinkling) and mix.
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with parmesan cheese.