This Stromboli gets loaded with pepperoni, pizza sauce and cheese. This is so quick, easy and delicious you will want to make it again and again!
- 1 thin crust refigerated pizza dough,
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce,
- 20-25 slices pepperoni,
- 5 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese,
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll the dough out and stretch it out on a piece of parchment paper. Spread the pizza sauce leaving about 2 inches from the edge. Top with pepperoni and cheese. Sprinkle some parsley.
- Roll up the dough up like a cinnamon roll and pinch the edges to seal and fold where the seam is. Lay the stromboli seam side down. Brush with the egg and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.