Summer-lazy tart made with just four ingredients and in less than 30 minutes. Full of tasty peaches and nectarines, with sweet honey, lemon juice and puff pastry for a crunchy crust 🙂 It’s so good!
- 12 ounces of sliced peaches and nectarines,
- 1 tbsp lemon juice,
- 3 tbsp honey,
- 1 puff pastry sheet,
- 1 egg, beaten.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place baking sheet lined with parchment paper in oven to heal up.
- Place puff pastry on parchment paper. Roll edge of puff pastry towards center to create a half inch border, set aside.
- In a bowl mix together fruit, honey and lemon juice.
- Remove heated baking sheet from oven. Place puff pastry on bake sheet.
- Arrange fruit on top, brush border with lightly beaten egg.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly before serving.