Simple tortellini bake made with only 3 ingredients!
Simple, easy, delicious and made in only 20 minutes!
- 1 – 9 oz – package of tortellini in your favorite flavor,
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese,
- 1 cup of spaghetti sauce,
- parsley for garnish (optional).
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions, about 8-10 minutes.
- Toss with spaghetti sauce, and place in a baking dish.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for 8-10 minutes. During the last couple of minutes, turn on your broiler so the cheese gets slightly browned.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.