Heavenly French Toast Sandwiches stuffed with pepperoni and cheese.
- 2 slices of bread,
- a few slices of pepperoni/salami,
- cheese – shredded mozzarella or cheddar,
- 2 eggs,
- 1 tbsp ketchup/tomato puree,
- 1 tsp dried oregano,
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder,
- 1 tbsp butter for frying.
- Beat the egg, ketchup/tomato puree, oregano and garlic powder into a dish wide enough to hold a slice of bread.
- Make a pepperoni and cheese sandwich and dip both sides into the egg mixture.
- Fry the sandwich in butter, about 2-3 minutes per side.