This Garlic Parmesan Zucchini and Tomato bake is a great vegetarian dish, full of flavor, vitamins and taste. It’s easy to make and filling.
- 1 medium sized zucchini, cubed
- 10 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed,
- 1 tsp dried oregano,
- 1 tsp dried basil,
- 1 tsp thyme,
- salt, pepper to taste,
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese,
- olive oil,
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except the parsley. Drizzle with olive oil
- Transfer to a ovenproof dish and bake uncovered for 25-35 minutes, until the zucchini is done for your liking.
- Remove from oven, garnish with parsley and serve.