Researchers from the University of Michigan proved that cheese is strongly addictive. It has been added to a group of stimulants, such as coffee or chocolate. Dr. Neal Bernard attempted even to name it milky crack :). Although its addictive effects have been proven, the researchers emphasize that it also has a lot of nutritional properties. It contains a lot of protein, calcium and B vitamins.
Today we hint on how to make delicious cheese balls, which can be an excellent addition to many dishes. If you’re addicted cheese-head, then this recipe is designed especially for you.
The basic ingredients:
– 1.1 lb (500 g) of grated mozzarella cheese
– 3 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
– an egg
– 0.22 lb (100 g) of flour
– half a teaspoon of oregano
– some bread crumbs
– oil for frying
1. Put the mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, flour and oregano in a bowl.
2. Knead everything very carefully to achieve a smooth consistency.