If you’re tired of normal grilled sausages, then we’ve got something prepared for you that will love. The looks and taste both!
The meal is very east to make, even children would do well trying it. It’s hot competition for traditional sausages or baked chuck steak. Try this and surprise family and friends creatively!
– half a kilogram of beef or pork
– two large onions
– a few strips of bacon
– a tablespoon of ketchup
– 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and barbeque sauce
– 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
– fine cut mushrooms, parsnip and bulbs.
1. Peel the onion and separate the layers, so they create shapely halves.
2. Mince the meat and add sauces, sugar, ketchup, and chopped vegetables. Mix everything very thoroughly.