Experts have proved that we eat with our eyes, so the presentation of dishes is very important. Today, here’s our suggestion on how to do it! You don’t need to have any artistic skills. Use your imagination and take on a creative approach to the task.
If you like eggs and frankfurters, this breakfast idea is just for you. Take a look and learn how to make a breakfast flower in just a few minutes. For the stem and leaves, you’ll be using chives and basil.
(for 2 servings)
- 1 hot dog,
- 2 eggs,
- string of spaghetti pasta,
- chives and basil leaves for decoration.
- Cut the dog dog lengthwise, place the cut side down and carefully make 1/4 inch cuts, trying not cut all the way.
- Grab the two ends of the hot dog and twist them into a circle, link the ends with a little bit of spaghetti pasta.
- Add a little bit of oil into a skillet and place the hot dog flowers. Add egg into the center of the flower, cover with a lid and fry until the egg is done.
- Decorate with basil leaves and chives.