What is there to do when the fridge is empty and you have to eat a quick breakfast? If you find a minimum of two sausages in the fridge, and a dozen pieces of spaghetti in the kitchen cabinets, you’ve just been saved!
It’s a sign that you certainly won’t come down with hunger on such a day, and even better – prepare a delicious dish that will please not only the eye, but also the taste buds. You can also make an enriched version, adding parmesan cheese and Bolognese sauce. It all depends on your creativity and wallet.
(for 1 serving)
- 1 hot dog sausage,
- 25 strings of spaghetti,
- 4 tbsp ready spaghetti sauce,
- basil leaves, parmesan cheese for decorations
- In a large saucepan bring water to a boil.
- Cut hot dog sausage into 5 pieces.
- Stuff each with 5 strings of spaghetti, move hot dog piece into the middle of pasta.
- Boil for 10 minutes, or until pasta is cooked.
- Serve with preheated spaghetti sauce, sprinkled with parmesan cheese and basil leaves.