- 2 whole eggs
- 8 large egg whites
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 oz feta, diced
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Squeeze all water from spinach.
- In a 9 inch non-stick sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the scallions and cook until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add salt, pepper, cheeses and spinach and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the skillet and cook until the bottom sets, about 5 minutes.
- Hold a large plate over the pan and invert the frittata onto the plate, then slide it back into the pan. (OR Finish the frittata in the oven, 350°F for 10 minutes.)
- Cook about 5 minutes longer. Serve hot.
original recipe: link