Quick & easy mini apple pie croissants, made with store-bought crescent dough in less than 30 minutes!
Give them a try!
- 1 (8-ounce) store-bought crescent dough,
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar,
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice + additional 1/4 teaspoon for sprinkling on the top,
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted,
- 3 tablespoons of chopped pecans/walnuts/peanuts etc.,
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, cut into small cubes,
- Preheat your oven to 375F (190C), line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar with apple pie spice. Set aside.