Pizza is probably one of the most popular and tastiest dishes in the world. Although it truly is full of calories and not very healthy, you can eat a piece every now and again.
It tastes best when prepared at home, but not everyone can make a perfect pizza. It’s easier to order food over the phone or visit a restaurant. However, if you want to try your luck in the kitchen, we have a great mini pizza in a cup recipe for you. It is delicious and easy to make!
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped mozzarella cheese
- 5 mini pepperonis
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs (basil, oregano)
1. Combine the baking soda, baking powder and salt in a cup. Mix the ingredients with a fork.
2. Pour in the milk, olive oil and mix again to combine the ingredients into a whole.
Go to the next page to find out what to do next!