Your favorite salami/pepperoni pizza is now a finger snack! Tangy pizza sauce drizzled on crispy pizza dough crust squares, topped with salami/pepperoni and melted cheese!
- 1 store-bought pizza dough sheet,
- 3/4 cup pizza or marinara sauce,
- 25-30 salami/pepperoni slices,
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- olive oil, salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush pizza dough sheet with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake as directed or until cooked (about 6-8 minutes),
- Remove from oven and slice into squares as big as your salami/pepperoni slices.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Lay pizza squares out on a baking sheet, add the sauce on each square.
- Place salami/pepperoni on the sauce and squares.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake for 3 minutes.