These 3 ingredient sausage rolls are so simple and quick to make. Perfect for parties, BBQs, buffets and picnics.
- 1 readu-rolled puff pastry,
- 5 thick pork sausages (I used short kielbasa),
- 1 egg, lightly beaten.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Unroll the pastry, place one sausage on the pastry, cut the pastry to the width of the sausage.
- Roll the sausage with puff pastry, cut the pastry when it begins to overlap.
- Press the seams with your fingers.
- Cut the sausage into bite-sized pieces. Place in a ovenproof dish or on a baking sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Cook in oven for 25-35 minutes, or until golden brown.