Delicious monkey bread cupcakes, with tasty garlic butter, parsley and a lot of cheese!
- 1 cup of mozzarella, shredded,
- 1 tsp garlic powder,
- 2 tbsp dried parsley,
- 1 stick of butter, melted,
- ~1 pound of pizza dough
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Add garlic and parsley to melted butter, stir to combine.
- Cut your pizza dough into a 1/2 inch balls and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter and mozzarella, mix them together with your hands, coating all of the pizza dough balls.
- Place the pieces in a muffin tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- Best served warm with favorite sauce.