Easy and delicious cupcakes with Nutella.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted,
- 1/4 cup canola oil,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 3 large eggs,
- 1 & 3/4 cup all purpose flour,
- 2 tsp. baking powder,
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup nutella, warm
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a bowl mix together butter, oil and eggs, set aside.
- In a second bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- Mix together the wet and dry ingredients. Do not overmix!
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin – greased or lined.
- Place 1/2-1 tsp of Nutella on top, then using a bamboo skewer swirl in.
- Bake for 25 minutes.