One pan means easy cleaning. And this One Pan Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Linguine is very easy to make. Full of parmesan cheese, with a hint of garlic. Super rich, super creamy.
And it looks amazing 🙂 Give this recipe a try!
- 4 chicken thighs,
- 2 tbsp oil (I used coconut oil),
- 4 garlic cloves, minced,
- 1 cup chicken stock,
- 1 cup water,
- 1 cup sour cream,
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese,
- pinch of ground nutmeg,
- salt, pepper,
- 8 oz linguine,
- 4 cups fresh spinach,
- 2 tbsp flour.
- Pat dry chicken and season with salt and pepper. Heat a large frying pan on high and add vegetable oil (or coconut oil). Place chicken skin side down in pan and cook for 6-7 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium high heat and cook until fully cooked through, flipping occasionally.
- Remove chicken from pan and drain excess oil. Put garlic in pan and cook until soft.
- Stir in chicken stock, water and cream, bring to a simmer. Mix in parmesan cheese and flour. Bring to a simmer and add a pinch of ground nutmeg.
- Add in linguine and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Add spinach and cook for several minutes or until wilted. Return chicken thighs to pan and enjoy!