- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1/2 pound cheese, grated
- 16 wooden popsicle sticks
- 16 pepperoni/salami slices, or other desired toppings
- pizza sauce, for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Divide the pizza dough into 16 pieces and roll each into a ball.
- Insert a wooden popsicle stick into the center of each pizza dough ball, flatten into a disk, and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle grated cheese onto each pizza lollipop, top with a pepperoni slice or other desired toppings, and extra cheese.
- Place the pizza lollipops in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the pizza dough is golden brown.
original recipe: link