Whenever we get hungry we want to satisfy it soon as possible. So, we look for some fast snacks, which will make us the feel full. We often choose low-value products, such as candy bars or instant soups. It’s true that they fill our stomach for some time, but we feel hungry again after a moment.
Today we present a very easy recipe that you can make in a jiffy. It’ll definitely be a better alternative than insant noodles.
- a baguette
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) of milk
- 0.2 lb (100 g) of ham
- 0.2 lb (100 g) of grated cheese
- 2 spring onions
- a pinch of salt and pepper
Additionally: diced tomato or pepper
1. Pour milk into a bowl and add the eggs.
2. Add ham and onions. If you have peppers or tomatoes at home, then you can go ahead and add them. So the recipe will be richer.
3. Now it’s time for grated cheese. Add it to the rest of the ingredients and season it with salt and pepper.