Potatoes are one of the most popular additions to meals. We serve them mashed, roasted or boiled. You can serve them in different ways, but the one that we’re proposing you do today is not only delicious, but also childishly simple.
A potato prepared in this way will not only look good on a plate, but also become the decorative element of every dish. See how to prepare delicious potato muffins!
Here’s what you need:
– Approx. 3.3 lb (1.5 kg) of potatoes
– 0.20 lb (90 g) butter
– 0.11 oz (3 g) of dried garlic
– 0.88 oz (25 g) parmesan cheese
– one teaspoon of thyme
– salt and pepper
1. Grease each mold on the inside with some fat.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices. Use a cutting board to make the task easier.
3. Add parmesan to the slices and season with salt, pepper, garlic and thyme.
Cick “Next” button to read more.