If you’re a fan of sweet treats, you’ve probably heard of French toast roll ups. They’re nothing more than rolled out pieces of toast stuffed solely with delicacies (strawberries, raspberries, bananas, Nutella spread, etc.). In addition to the fruit, they may also contain sweet cottage cheese.
It’s a quick and tasty dish that you can prepare in no time! Read the instructions and see how to make these delicious treats step by step!
- 2 eggs
- 3.5 oz. milk
- 6 slices of toast
- finely sliced strawberries
- banana strips
- 1 tablespoon butter (for frying)
- 2 oz. sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Break the eggs open into a bowl and add milk. Mix everything thoroughly.
2. Put the sugar onto a plate and combine it with cinnamon.
3. Now it’s time for the toasted bread. Cut off the crust and roll out the individual slices.
Further instructions on the next page!