- 8 Slices of Bread
- 8 Slices of cheese
- Butter or Oil to fry in.
- Remove the crusts from all the slices of bread.
- Roll out the bread using a rolling pin or anything round and clean.
- Place a cheese slice on the bread.
- Roll the bread up from one edge to the other end.
- Heat a fry pan up and add some butter or oil.
- When the butter or oil is hot add the cheese sticks with the open edge facing down.
- Turn over to a new side cooking them until their golden brown all over.
- Serve & Enjoy
original recipe: link