It’s not a recipe per se, more like a quick presentation how to use your leftover puff pastry and olives. But this is so tasty and amazing looking it’s a great idea to bring this snack to a party/picnic/bbq.
- puff pastry,
- red chili flakes,
- parmesan cheese,
- beaten egg.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F
- Cut puff pastry into stripes, wide as the width of olives.
- Starting with puff pastry, thread the pastry, then add olives, twist the pastry and thread it again. Like in the picture above.
- Place the skewers onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush with beaten egg, sprinkle red chilli flakes and parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.