Simple and delicious smoothie with a twist!
The combination of spinach, strawberries and ginger at first seemed to me a little odd, but when I made it I couldn’t resist it’s taste!
- small piece of ginger,
- 1 large handful of spinach,
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries,
- 2 cups of water, divided,
- 1 orange,
- 1 banana.
- Peel your banana and slice it up.
- Peel your ginger and slice it up.
- Put spinach, ginger and strawberries in the blender with 1 cup of water and pulse for 10 seconds.
- Add rest of the ingredients and blend on high for 60 seconds.