Delicious and easy french toast roll ups stuffed with strawberries and bananas.
- 6 slices of white sandwich bread
- 4 tbsp. Nutella,
- 1 banana, sliced
- couple of strawberries, cut into small dice
- 2 eggs,
- 1/3 cup of milk,
- 1/4 cup of sugar,
- 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- 1 tbsp. of butter.
- Cut the crust from all bread slices, discard.
- Using a rolling pin roll each slice as thin as possible.
- Spread the Nutella, then add a slice of banana and some strawberry dice on one end. Roll up
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- In a separate plate mix sugar with cinnamon.
- Dip the roll ups in egg mixture, then roll them in sugar and cinnamon mix.
- Add butter to skillet, melt it on a medium heat.
- Add roll ups and brown on all sides.