Are your friends dropping in without notice or do you know that they’ll arrive in half an hour? Has your supply of packaged snacks deteriorated? Instead of despair and having to run to the store to get popcorn and peanuts, try to serve something tasty!
Preparing this snack will take you less time than a visit to a nearby store would. And it’s a lot tastier than the ready-made snacks. Read the recipe and see that it’s a simple task!
- store-bought puff pastry,
- 10 slices of parma ham,
- beaten egg.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Place parma ham slices on puff pastry, cut the pastry to the width of parma ham.
- Grab one end with one hand and the second with the other hand, twist puff pastry. Place on a baking sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg and bake for 10-13 minutes until pastry is golden brown.