Hot dogs are popular and quick to make. However, they can get boring, especially for small picky eaters. Instead of trying to come up with a new dish to make you can simply give plain hot dogs a new look 🙂 You don’t believe it? All you have to have is a little willpower!
We have a great and quick idea for you, so that hot dogs will no longer be boring. Hot dogs served like this will surely be a hit at the upcoming birthday party 🙂
- hot dogs,
- puff pastry,
- dried cloves,
- beaten egg.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut puff pastry into long thin stripes.
- Wrap hot dog in 1 or 2 stripes, leaving room for eyes.
- Stick 2 dried cloves into the hot dog, making the eyes of the mummies.
- Place mummies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.