- 14 ounces of milk chocolate (400 grams),
- 14 ounces of condensed milk (395 grams tin),
- 4 Mars Bars
- Line a 20cm square cake tin with baking paper – make sure you leave plenty of paper hanging over the sides to help you remove the fudge once it has set.
- Roughly chop the Mars Bars into pieces and set aside until needed.
- Pour the condensed milk into a medium saucepan over low heat and add the milk chocolate – which has been broken into squares.
- Cook condensed milk and chocolate mixture and stir regularly until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients have combined.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chopped up Mars Bars before quickly stirring through.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared tin and place in the fridge for a minimum of 6 hours (preferably overnight) to set.
- Remove the set fudge from the fridge and cut into squares.
Original recipe: link