This frittata is so easy to put together and is great hot or cold.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- 1 medium sized onion,
- 3.5 ounces of cooked ham,
- handful of spinach
- 8 eggs (8 whites, 4 yolks)
- 3.5 ounces of mozzarella cheese,
- 5 cheryy tomatoes
- salt,pepper,basil to taste
- Preaheat the oven to 360°F (180°C )
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron pan or oven-proof skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions and cook for 5 minutes, until softened
- Add the cooked ham and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the eggs over.
- Scatter the mozzarella, tomatoes and basil on top.
- Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes,