This Tomato Parsley Chicken is easy to make and the flavor is amazing! Use fresh tomatoes and parsley to make this dish into something tasty and healthy. You can serve this chicken over pasta, but you could serve this by itself. A perfect dinner? 🙂
- 1 large chicken breast, (or 2 if you want to split the recipe for 2),
- 1 tsp herbes de provence,
- 1/2 tsp salt, pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil,
- 2 cups tomatoes (halved if using cherry/grape, or chopped if using bigger tomatoes),
- small handful of parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp cold butter,
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp parmesan cheese.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and herbes de provence.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add in chicken once the oil is hot. Cook on one side for 5-6 minutes. Flip to other side and cook additional 5-6 minutes, or until juices start to run clear.
- Add in the tomatoes and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add in chopped parsley, cook for 1 minute.
- Add in butter and garlic. Turn heat down to low and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle desired amount of parmesan cheese on top of chicken prior to serving.